Holy Trinity Church in Blackford was built in 1823 and its unusual design (octagonal) means it has fantastic acoustics and is a lovely space to meet and worship.
The building has recently been refurbished both outside and inside and is used by Blackford Community Choir for rehearsals as well as Sunday worship.
Sunday services are at 9 am or 6 pm and once a month Holy Trinity meets in Blackford Village Hall for the popular Sunday Breakfast. All are welcome at 9 am for bacon rolls, coffee, juice and cereal with a short act of worship at 9.30 am.
Daily during daylight hours
Guy Davey 713371
Jean Winter 712
Send Message to listing owner