Welcome to Wedmore’s Health & Wellbeing links page
Here you’ll find all the links we’ve published in the Isle of Wedmore News articles over the last few months:
April 2020 – Issue 483
- Ten minute workout from British Heart Foundation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5YX5xg8Seg
Home workout videos
Invest in relationships – Importance of relationships
Never stop learning – Online courses
Savour the moment – Looking after our mental health
March 2020 – Issue 483
Wedmore becoming a Dementia Friendly Community
February 2020 – Issue 482
Mental health issues:
- Axbridge & Wedmore Health Coaches “Talking Cafe” -will run on the 2nd Thursday of each month 10 -12md . The Health Coaches will be there to offer advice and support in an informal setting. So come along and meet them!
January 2020 – issue 481
Keeping warm in winter!
December 2019 – issue 480
- The risks of drinking too much!
- Research data on drinking habits from DrinkAware
- NHS advice on alchohol misuse
- Survey on drinking habits in UK
October 2019 – issue 478
- Official NHS advice: “Who should have a flu vaccine?”