Interested in doing your bit for the local community of Wedmore? If so, we have the opportunity for you…
We’re looking for volunteers to help with the running of this website.
Don’t have the time? Don’t worry… no matter how much or how little time you have, there are opportunities to make a real difference to the website.
Would any of the following appeal to you?
- Author and manage site content.
- Capture and upload photographs and images to the site from around the village / key events.
- Help with content and design decisions to ensure the site continues to improve.
- Manage our social media content.
- Act as a ‘remote friend’ by discussing with your friends to how the website can be improved and just recommending suggestions.
Concerned that you don’t have the relevant skills? The existing team can provide all the training and support you need to get you up and running.
Still interested? Just contact us and we’ll be in touch.
Rob and Mark, Isle of Wedmore Website