Self-Care Week is an annual national awareness week that focuses on embedding support for self-care across communities, families and generations. Self-Care Week 2019 takes place next 18th – 24th November.
Self-care not only empowers individuals, but it also reduces demand on the NHS. This year’s awareness week is aimed at encouraging people to “think” self-care for a healthier, happier life”.
Axbridge and Wedmore Medical Practice is launching its first Self-Care Week Campaign with their new health coaches, taking the lead on self-care management, advice and information.
Axbridge and Wedmore Medical Practice have daily activities running through Mon-Fri of self-care week. For more information contact the health coaching team on (01934) 712774
• Monday Health Talk How to make the most out of your local NHS service?
Axbridge Surgery meeting room 11—12 pm
• Tuesday Health Walk – starting from Axbridge Surgery foyer 11 am
• Wednesday C-Card Launch – sexual health advice free condoms for 13-19 year-olds 3-55 pm— Axbridge Surgery with Tamsin
• Thursday Talking Café @ Nanny Ida’s Church St, Wedmore 10-12 pm
• Friday Free Tai Chi Tasters – Axbridge Surgery Session one 11 am Session two 12 pm