We are getting in touch to let you know that The Somerset Fund is now open for applications until Friday 16 October, 2020.
If you are a grassroots community group based in Somerset and running on less than £100,000 per year, you can apply for a grant up to the value of £2,500 from The Somerset Fund. The grants are ‘unrestricted’, which means they can be used to pay for ongoing running costs, also known as ‘core costs’.
What do we want to fund?
We’re keen to support a wide range of groups from across Somerset. We are particularly interested in:
- giving the best start in life to the most disadvantaged children
- growing the life skills of young people
- improving the mental health of people of all ages
- increasing opportunities for better physical health
- supporting people with disabilities and life-limiting illnesses, and their carers
- combating loneliness and isolation
Please note that preference will be given to applicants that have not previously been awarded a grant from The Somerset Fund.
The Somerset Fund poster
We would be very grateful if you are able to download, print and display our poster promoting the funds available, perhaps in your local village hall, community noticeboards or other community focal points, by clicking the button below. Or please do share this email with anyone you think may benefit from this funding.