Wedmore Arts Festival 2019
10th – 18th May 2019
TWO STELLAR NAMES JOIN THE LINE-UP!
Iconic television reporter Kate Adie will be talking about her hugely successful career in one of our popular Lunchtime talks.
Kate, who covered a large proportion of the world’s most unforgettable events for over 30 years, will be talking at The Swan Wedmore on Wednesday 15 May, at 12 noon. This event is followed by a lunch at Beggar’s Roost.
Comedian Simon Evans will be returning on Friday 10th May for an evening of great stand-up comedy starting at 8pm.
Tickets for all events will be available from 3rd April 2019
Our striking brochure published in early April will give full details of these and all the other events happening during the week:
- James Rippingale (Classical Guitar Recital)
- Simon Evans – legendary comedian on a return visit!
- The Somerset Choral Society with young violinist Poppy McGhee
- Richard Shelton (Sinatra and Me),
- Mike Dilger (The Trials and Tribulations of a Natural History Presenter)
- Jeremy Cole (Organ Recital)
- Anita Harris (With an evening of song, chat and humour)
- Liz Grand (in Where is Mrs Christie?)
- A Literary Evening, three local authors, Phyllida Shaw, Emma Craigie & Peter Hamilton discuss what keeps the creative juices flowing )
- Retired DCI Trevor Bowles (On the art of detective work)
- Henry Blofeld – another legend! (“78, Retired”)
- The Dave Hankin Big Band (The Magic of Glenn Miller)
For full details